Less than two weeks now until the NGS Conference. Got the first class material almost finished!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and posted Follow Friday - Genealogy Education and wrote SDGS Train Trip to SCGS Jamboree 2010.
* Answered some email and found Susanna Page's father's name in a GenForum message board post - Thomas Page wrote a will in 1637 that named Susanna and her husband. Cool.
* Had lunch, went for my walk on the bayfront with George, and was home by 1 p.m.
* Read everything, checked Archives.com, made some screens and wrote First Look at Archives.com - a Database Site?
* Worked on the Class 1 presentation some more - almost done now. I will have a time problem I fear... depends on how many questions they ask. Oh well.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read paper, watch TV and have dinner. Back online at 6 p.m.
* Read everything, worked on 6 Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog posts, then went in to watch Padres game before 7.
* Watched Padres game, and got laptop updated (RootsMagic 4, Legacy 7.4), checked in on Facebook, did some MyHeritage browsing, and read TJ's posts and other stuff. Pads won 6-3 in 9th inning - walkoff homer by Headley. Pads now 4-6 on season.
* Wrote this post, will write two Saturday posts too.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour in Archives.com, 1.5 hours on CVGS class presentation.