Tax day - we sent it in earlier this week, even get money back for the first time since we retired.
* Had to mind the grandgirls from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., then read email and blogs. Tami took girls to the mall at 10 a.m., so I was able to write Treasure Chest Thursday - White-Richmond Marriage Record.
* Got cleaned up, and read the APG Quarterly sample issue, printed off two interesting articles. Sent off my SCGS registration to SDGS.
* Tami back with girls at 12 noon, played a bit before their nap. Wrote Genea-Musings is 4 years old today while they napped, then worked on the Gen101 class presentation, adding how-tos for websites.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV and take a nap, Tami and girls came home and we had dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to catch last half of the TGSG chat. Helped clean up house and pack up for Tami - girls and Tami left at 8:30 p.m. Sad to see them go - really fun and happy and smart little ones.
* Read everything. Checked out Steve Morse site and Ancestry Jewish collection for awhile. Found neighbors' passenger list record - printed off a copy for them! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hours working on presentation, 0.5 hour on TGSG chat, and 1.5 hours working in Ancestry and Morse.