NGS Conference starts in two weeks...and my Gen101 class in three. Yikes.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter and posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 99: The Russ Mill in San Diego and wrote CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 17 April features Del Ritchhart to post later in the morning.
* Got cleaned up, printed off NGS Conference program, captured the syllabus, downloaded several years of NGSQ, and gathered stuff for the CVGS Research Group.
* Left at 11:15 a.m., lunch at McDonalds, then to library for CVGS Research Group. We had 12, but not many questions or problems - more rehashing of previous months. Stayed for the seminar planning meeting. Home by 3 p.m.
* Read everything, worked on Genealogy 101 class presentation for awhile, posted Genealogy Merit Badge - Boy Scout Requirements and answered some email.
* Left at 5:30 p.m. for Rubios - met Tami and grandgirls there for dinner, then to our house. Watched Padres game, played with and read to girls, game over at 10 p.m. (Pads lost to Atlanta, now 3-5 on the year).
* Read everything, wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 0.5 hour on NGS things, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours on CVGS activities, and 1.0 hour on class presentation.