Finished two more tasks on this "not really a genealogy day." Now the decks are clear for the three presentations due in May!
* Read email and blogs and Twitter, then wrote Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of April 4-10, 2010 and set it for noon time.
* Got cleaned up and went off to church. Home at 11:30 p.m. Ate lunch, checked email, tweeted the Best of post, gathered up the CVGS Newsletter stuff and off to the UPS Store to publish and mail the newsletter. Home by 12:45 p.m.
* Watched Padres game (lost 4-2 to Rockies), took a nap, read the paper, and came back to computer at 3:30 p.m.
* Wrote article for SDGS newsletter and sent it off to the editor. Read everything, wrote another small article and sent it off too.
* We left at 4:40 p.m. for the church dinner. Sat with the guys and shot the breeze for an hour. Decent potluck dinner, but killer desserts. Showed vacation pix to those interested.
* Home at 8 p.m. Read everything, posted Barbara Renick presentations at SDGS on Saturday and worked on the New Zealand album at Facebook. Success! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour writing SDGS articles, 1.0 hour on CVGS newsletter, and 1.0 hour on Facebook/Twitter.