An interesting genealogy day... home, then SDGS, home and even my Padres won tonight.
* Read email and blogs and Twitter, posted Surname Saturday - FEATHER (NJ > PA) and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Which Ancestor... and set it for early afternoon.
* Worked in Ancestry.com for awhile, got cleaned up and left at 11 a.m. for the SDGS meeting.
* Got to SDGS meeting at 11:30, networked with folks, and settled in my chair at 12 noon for announcements and Barbara Renick's program on Finding Newspapers. Then the break for a snack and Barb's talk on the Five C's for Genealogy Success. Was home by 3:30 p.m.
* Read everything, wondered what to write and post, but tweeted only SNGF and went in for my nap while watching TV. We had dinner in front of the Padres game (won in 14 innings 5-4 over the Rocks) - game ended after 9:30 p.m.
* Back to computer, and printedo ut the CVGS newsletter for publishing on Sunday. Then read everything and saw Paul Allen's kind words, so wrote and posted "FamilyLink is (or soon will be) for genealogists." IBIWISI? Then wrote this post and I'm done.
Genealogy was 6.5 hours today - 0.5 hour on email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on CVGS newsletter, and 3.5 hours at SDGS meeting.