Two days and counting.... got the letter to family done, and called travel folks about airplane seats - assigned at the airport. Damn! Middle seats here we come - for 15 hours. Maybe I can put my head in Linda's lap?
* Read email (only 45 list items today), blogs and Twitter before getting down to blogging business - wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 94: Emily Auble, age 1 and SDGS Program on Saturday, 13 March: Wayne Anderson before getting cleaned up.
* Gathered papers up, went off to McDonalds for lunch and then to library for CVGS Research Group meeting. Had 14 - three good problems and several good questions. Not much show and tell today. Found some paperback books at library for trip. Home by 2:30 p.m.
* Wrote up CVGS Research Group 3/10/10 Summary and wrote several more "advance" posts for the next three weeks. Checked Gmail accounts too. Wandered around internet a bit, saw nothing interesting to blog about.
* Went in at 5:15 to put out trash, watch TV, eat dinner, wash dishes, and back to computer at 7 p.m. Read everything, did a little database work, wrote email to family about trip, then remembered that the Smile deadline was tonight - so wrote Give their face a place - Ada Woodward.
* Checked on Twitter and Facebook, wrote this post and ready to go read and watch TV. Already getting into the Aloha spirit!
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours today, but who's counting? 1.0 hour doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours at CVGS Research Group, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, and 0.5 hour on social networks.