Three days and counting... found the 240 to 120 volt converter! Broke the bathroom vanity drawer getting it out, though. Linda is packed. forgot to call travel agency about airplane seats. Found out all hotels but one have a pool. All have Internet.
* Read email (only 85 list posts), blogs and Twitter, then posted Roots Television saved from genea-oblivion and researched and wrote First Look at New Footnote.com Viewer.
* Got cleaned up, back online to write The 2010 Census Questions - and why they are asked and set it for early afternoon. Found the converter, but broke one side of the vanity drawer. Gathered pieces, decided to repair it, but no super glue in the house. Friend suggested Gorilla Glue for wood-to-wood.
* Wrote seven posts for Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe, including New or Updated Genealogy Databases - March, Post 1 and CVGS at the Escondido Family History Fair.
* Had lunch at home, worked in database for awhile. Answered a number of emails trying to burn down the stack.
* Went to Home Depot at 2 p.m. to get glue, home at 2:45 and had first repair done soon after. Cut some splints, but let glue dry first.
* Back online, answered more email, some because the correspondents answered quickly. Went in at 5:15 to watch TV and eat dinner. Attached splints to drawer side, then put drawer side back on drawer and installed it. The flaw is well hidden!
* Back online at 7 p.m., read everything, wrote Using GenSmarts - Post 5: Queries and went checking out family tree sites again, looking for the one that best suits my requirements. None do! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 3.0 hours doing email, 1.0 hour reading blogs, 4.0 hours writing blog posts (12 total), 1.5 hours on family trees, and 0.5 hour on social networks.