It was a busy genealogy day - another project completed, more planned, and some writing...and the grandgirls come on Tuesday to visit!
* Up early, online by 7 a.m., read everything (55 list emails), and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Inventory of Robert Seaver (1702-1752) Estate posted. Unfortunately, the money numbers don't line up well...figured that would happen! Wrote Celebrate Women's History Month - blogging prompts and set it for late morning.
* Got cleaned up, grabbed laptop bag and off at 9:15 a.m. for Mission Valley for last OASIS class of this series. Got set up, students there by 10:15, gave presentation, worked for about an hour on their research problems and questions. Stopped by office to check in and make sure I'm doing it in June - yep!
* Stopped at McDonalds for lunch, then to Chula Vista Library to talk to CVGS colleagues about summer events, and home by 2 p.m.
* Read everything, wrote Fearless Females - Abigail (Vaux) Smith and wrote some emails about CVGS plans, some family tree correspondents, and some software subjects.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read paper and eat dinner. Back online at 6:30 p.m. to read everything, then write Genealogy Days in Chula Vista - March 2010 and one other post on CVGenealogy Cafe, and Using GenSmarts - Post 3: To-Do List Actions. Had trouble with images for awhile on Blogger. Checked in on Facebook.
* Modified my web page to include OASIS handouts and presentations. Google changed Sites editing features - couldn't figure out how to link to a document, finally figured it out. Frustrating.
* Went in at 9 p.m. to watch 24, and back online at 10:15 p.m. to write this post. Wrote 6 blog posts today.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours at OASIS class, 1.0 hour at CVGS meeting, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, and 1.5 hours working on website.