Genealogy came to a crashing halt this morning at 11:15 a.m. when the grandgirls came to stay for three days while their mom recovers from a bug of some sort.
* Up early again, read email (85 list emails), blogs and Twitter, posted Tombstone Tuesday - Rebecca (Towne) Nurse (1621-1692) and wrote Fearless Females - March 2: Ancestral Photo before getting cleaned up.
* Came back and saw tweet about 1000 Years of Family History in 37 Minutes? so posted that immediately. Was watching video when the grandgirls came.
* Went out for lunch to El Pollo Loco and the girls ate well, home for naps at 1 p.m. and I got a short one too.
* Able to read everything and post Retention of 2010 US Census Data. Lolo watched TV and Audrey up at 4 p.m. Took girls for a walk and found playmates down the street. Back home we had dinner, got the girls bathed, jammied, brushed and read-to before bed. Audrey went immediately at 7:30, Lolo went in at 8:30 and is still awake at 9:45 p.m. Oh well!
* Wrote two blog posts for tomorrow morning. Then this post.
* Received the WDYTYA? book today in the mail - browsed it a bit, Genea-Musings not mentioned...several other blogs are. Hmmpphh.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 0.5 hour watching videos, 3.5 hours writing blog posts.