A partly sunny day here in green Chula Vista - and I spent it inside doing, what else, genealogy.
* Read email and blogs before going off to church, noted that The Menu at the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe posted.
* got cleaned up and off for 8:30 church service, since Linda had to teach Sunday School and I wanted to attend Scanfest. Worked out fine...was home by 10 a.m.
* Read everything, finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs post and set it for early afternoon.
* Signed into Scanfest at 11 a.m. and worked right through until 2 p.m. Scanned about 60 images of birth, marriage and death records (certificates, pages from town records) for my Seaver side of the ancestry. Will have to do Carringer side another time. Had a good time chatting with everybody, you can read the logs at Miriam's AnceStories blog.
* Went in at 2 p.m. to watch the end of the US-Canada hockey game, won by Canada in overtime 3-2. Read the paper, took a nap, did some chores, had dinner.
* Back online to read everything, worked on my final OASIS class presentation and handout, and printed off the handouts. Modified the presentation a bit to eliminate message boards/mailing list charts and add more info from handout. Checked in on Facebook.
* Found and wrote post for Amanuensis Monday, since I have to leave after 9 a.m. for the OASIS class. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours on Scanfest, and 2.0 hours working on OASIS class.