Too exhausted to write a post last night, because of grandgirls here since Tuesday morning. They went home tonight. Exhilarausted again, but wonderful family history moments and memories.
Wednesday, 3 March:
* Minded grandgirls until 10 a.m., then read email and blogs. (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 93: Catherine Buntin posted in the morning, and Fearless Females - March 3: Unusual Names after noon, both written night before.
* Had lunch, gathered up stuff at 11:20 a.m. and went off to the library for CVGS Board meeting. A marathon - home by 3 p.m.
* Nurtured grandgirls until bedtime - walk down the block, snacks, TV, games, dinner, bath, dessert, bedtime.
* Watched Faces of America episode from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m., then Linda used desktop computer until 10:15. I did dishes, read paper, watched TV, fumed.
* Checked email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - "I'll be out to see you" for Thursday morning. Checked Facebook, went to bed.
Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email (85 list items), 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours at CVGS meeting, and 0.5 hour writing blog posts.
Thursday, 4 February:
* Up again with grandgirls, nurtured them until Linda home at 12 noon. Breakfast, TV, games, snacks, walk down the block, more TV, Lolo's show, computer games. Able to read email (125 list items, arrggh) and blogs during the morning. Then Linda fixed lunch.
* Girls down at 12:30 for naps, on computer to read everything, wrote I'm Puzzled by DNA Claims on "Faces of America" in a hurry, and it showed. Had to update it to fix error.
* Girls up at 3 p.m., nurtured them for an hour until James came to take them home. Fun, but exhausting for both of us.
* Wrote Book Review: Who Do You Think You Are? based on my quick read-through - think I'm the first to review it. Eastman did it tonight also.
* Dinner time - we went to Lolita's for quick and easy and good dinner, home at 6 p .m. for Dove bar.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to start on CVGS Newsletter for March. Got all but computer oriented material done and one article to add. Checked in on Facebook and Twitter. Wrote this blog post. Yawn!
Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, and 3.0 hours working on CVGS newsletter.