Finally had a decent genealogy day ... and WDYTYA was icing on the cake, so to speak.
* Read email (only 35 list posts - yay!), blogs and Twitter before posting Follow Friday - Creative Gene. Wrote Fearless Females - March 5: How did they meet? about how my parents met. Had to search for cousin Marcia's notes from 1998-9. Success! Interesting too. Spent some time looking through all of my saved emails from 1996-1999 time frame.
* Had lunch, gathered up stuff and off to the bank and gas station at 11:45 a.m., home by 12:30 p.m.
* Worked in GenSmarts for awhile, then wrote Using GenSmarts - Post 4: Research Locations.
* Added more content to CVGS newsletter, installed 2009 TurboTax and tried to get seat assignments from Qantas for trip next week. Failed - we're part of a group already assigned a block.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner. Back online at 6:30 p.m. to work on CVGS newsletter - still needs editing and polishing.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch WDYTYA. Washed dishes afterward, came back to computer and wrote two posts for Saturday and Who Do You Think You Are? Episode 1 Recap, then this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour reading old emails, 1.0 hour in GenSmarts, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours working on CVGS newsletter, and 1.0 hour watching WDYTYA.