Oops, completely forgot to write my daily journal entry on Saturday. Stopped "work" early to read for 90 minutes... oh well, here it is for the weekend:
Saturday - 13 February 2010
* Read everything, noted Surname Saturday - GATES posted in the morning. Scrambled thinking of topic for SNGF, finally wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A Valentine's Day Story and thought there would be a deluge of posts and comments. Nope... oh well!
* Got cleaned up, had lunch, left at 11 a.m. for SDGS meeting. There at 11:30, networked with SDGS folks for awhile, then the two presentations by Caroline Rober with a break between them. Was home by 2:15 p.m.
* Read everything, but sleepy so went in and napped for awhile. Listened to a podcast, answered some email, worked on the OASIS Class 2 presentation and handout, and time for dinner!
* Back online at 6:30 p.m., wrote the SDGS Program Summary - Caroline Rober post to publish on Sunday morning. Got most of Best of the Genea-Blogs written to post Sunday noon. Checked on Facebook. Stopped early to read my online ebook and then my mystery novel while watching Olympics.
Genealogy Saturday was 8.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook. 2.5 hours at SDGS meeting, 1.5 hours on OASIS class stuff, and 2.0 hours writing blog posts.
Sunday - 14 February 2010
* Read everything before church, modified the Best of post a bit. Noted that the Caroline Rober piece posted, wrote Happy Valentine's Day Genealogy Lovers! and Lisa Kudrow on Lisa Cooke's Genealogy Gems Podcast #81 before church.
* Home from church at 11:45, had some lunch, noted Best of the Genea-Blogs - February 7-13, 2010 posted. Worked on SDGS newsletter article about Rober presentations and emailed it off.
* Linda wanted her prayer chain email list on Webmail updated, so spent an hour doing that. Worked on OASIS class materials getting them synced and accurate. Wrote four blog posts for next week while we are away - more to do!
* Took Linda out to dinner at Oggi's at 4:30 p.m., home by 6:30 p.m. Read everything, wrote some emails about CVGS, and printed off the OASIS class handouts. Put PDFs on my two flash drives and stowed everything in laptop bag.
* Watched 60 Minutes and Olympics for awhile, back online at 8 p.m. to mess around on some websites, checked Facebook, bored, so wrote this post.
Genealogy on Sunday was 7.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 0.5 hour on SDGS article, 1.0 hour on OASIS materials, and 3.5 hours writing blog posts.