Not much of a genealogy day - other than the OASIS class and some blogging. Packed for the trip to Santa Cruz on Tuesday.
* Read email,. blogs and Twitter, tried to find something useful to blog about but ran out of time, got cleaned up and ready to leave for the OASIS class at 9:15 a.m. Amanuensis Monday - Isaac Buck Revolutionary War Affidavits posted earlier.
* Got to OASIS at 9:40 a.m., got set up, two students came early and asked good questions, class started at 10:15, and I talked all the way to 12:15. Shoot - wanted to give them time to work on the computers. Did demo of Legacy data input, Ancestry trees, WorldConnect, Rootsweb SSDI and CA Death Index - all should be helpful to them. Left at 12:30, had lunch at McDonalds, stopped by the library but nobody there, home at 1:30 p.m.
* Read everything, researched and posted Joe Beine's Research Guides and Indexes. Checked Facebook. Bored and sleepy, went in at 3:45 to nap, read paper, watch TV, eat dinner, back on computer at 6:30 p.m.
* Read everything, wrote a post for Friday and the "blogging is light" post, read political stuff, and went in at 8:30 to watch Olympics and then 24.
* Back online at 10 p.m., wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours on OASIS class, 1.0 hour looking at online databases, and 2.5 hours researching and writing blog posts.
Will be away until Friday, so Geneaholic will be dark until then. May not have access to Internet. Will have big withdrawal symptoms, I fear!!