Really not much of a genealogy day - a late start, some afternoon interference, and reading/blogging in the evening.
* Up before 7, Lolo up, then Audrey, took care of them until Tami got up at 9 a.m. She packed up and they took off for home at 9:30.
* Read everything, wrote Follow Friday - Anglo-Celtic Connections and got cleaned up. Found the PHMC site and saved the Carringer patent map.
* Ate lunch at home, then off to pick up George for our walk on the bay - sunny day, 65 F, some wind. To the bank, got gas, home by 1:15 p.m.
* Researched and wrote Pennsylvania Warrantee Township Maps, and more then read everything before going in for my nap. Went out at 4 p.m. to mow the front lawn - long because of all the rain, and dry enough to cut now.
* Watched TV, read the paper, had dinner, and back to computer at 6:30 p.m.
* Read everything, researched and wrote The 2009 iGene Awards for Genea-Musings. Took awhile, since I had to go through almost 1,000 posts to decide best of. some tough choices. Wrote the Surname Saturday post for Gates. Checked in on Facebook and got caught in a global warming discussion. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 0.5 hour working in PHMC site, and 3.5 hours writing blog posts.