Spent most of the day doing blogging and database work, with a little CVGS newsletter work completed.
* Read everything, got cleaned up and went to men's prayer breakfast and Bible study at 8 a.m. Home by 9:30 - noted that Surname Saturday - SOVEREEN/ZAVERING posted.
* Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - the Super Bowl of Genealogy and set it for early afternoon. Changed blog colors for Valentine's Day - do you like them? :) Checked in on Facebook and Twitter.
* Pulled out my "to be entered into the database" file and started in on some of the NJ families - Ayers and Dunham. Took time out for lunch, and to help Linda when she came home, but finally put my head up at 5:45 p.m. Where did the afternoon go? Lost in the ancestral database! Passed 39,000 persons too!
* Dinner guests arrived at 6 p.m., had a nice visit, good dinner, long chat and was back on computer at 8:20 p.m.
* One last edit on CVGS Newsletter, then save as PDF, create black/white version and printed that out for photocopies. Made the mailing list, put everything in the bag. Ready to publish on Sunday!
* Realized I hadn't written my SNGF - the Super Bowl of Genealogy post, so I did. Then started the Best of the Genea-blogs post - got it about 40% done. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour on CVGS newsletter, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 5.0 hours working in FTM16 database.
Oh - Saints 41, Colts 38 in down to the wire action!