It wasn't much of a genealogy day. But it was a great football game.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before going off to church at 9:30 a.m.
* Home at 11:40 a.m., finished up the Best of the Genea-Blogs post, and gathered up the CVGS Newsletter stuff and left at 12:15 p.m. The Best of post published a little later.
* Got CVGS Newsletter copies made, labeled and taped, but didn't have enough stamps so brought them home and used my own stash for now. Home at 12:45, read everything, checked Facebook.
* Went in to eat lunch, read paper, watch Super bowl pre-game show, had a nap, and watched the game. Good game - back and forth like I thought it would be, until the fatal mistake. Peyton is imperfect! Brees was near perfect.
* Came in at 7:30 p.m. after post-game show, read everything, answered some email, wrote two blog posts for Monday because we're leaving in the morning and won't be home until evening. Off to see daughter Tami defend her EdD dissertation at LaVerne University. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour on CVGS things, and 2.0 hours writing blog posts.