It rained off and on all day today - got drenched tonight coming out of the restaurant. Did genealogy, ate and watched TV all day.
* Up early to go to Dolphin breakfast at 7 a.m., home by 8:30. Read email (only 70 list items), blogs and Twitter. Surname Saturday - SAWTELL posted.
* Wrote The Demise of RootsTelevision.com...or not? and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - If you won... (set for early afternoon). Answered some email.
* Worked in the genealogy database for awhile - adding sources, eliminating sources from localities, then went online to find data for several families - had good success for Smith and Richards! Checked in on Facebook. Worked on CVGS program stuff for Ruth.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the tsunami events, much ado about nothing, which is good I think. Had short nap, read the paper, finally back online at 3 p.m.
* Read everything, worked in the database some more, and did more online searches for ancestral data. Found several Google books that added information.
* Watched TV at 4:30 p.m., then went to dinner with Ron/Kathy at Butcher Shop until 7 p.m.
* Home to read everything, then work on Best of the Genea-blogs for Sunday. Had to shut down IE twice due to runaway tabs for some reason. Didn't lose anything, though. Wrote this post. Will write onem ore for Sunday.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 0.5 hour on CVGS stuff, 3.0 hours working in database, 3.0 hours writing blog posts.