Pretty much a genealogy day, although I did venture out into the sun twice today...
* Read email (only about 85 on mailing lists), blogs and Twitter, wrote Follow Friday - MoSGA Messenger and SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Brochure is available before getting cleaned up.
* Wrote an email to the CVGS Program team offering teaching and speaking services for rest of 2010 - trying to react to WDYTYA projected deluge of new members.
* Had lunch at home, left at 11:45 a.m. to go for my walk with George on the bayfront. Home by 12:50 p.m.
* Took a short nap after the walk, then back online at 1:45 p.m. to write Ancestry.com Contest - Travel Money Plus... Worked in GenSmarts for awhile, and wrote Using GenSmarts - Post 2: First Looks and set it for later in the afternoon. Answered several emails.
* Went in at 5 p.m. and took Linda out to dinner at Rubio's. Saw guacamole being made - highlight of our evening! Home by 6:15, watched TV and read paper until 7 p.m.
* Wrote two posts for Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe, then wrote Surname Saturday post for Genea-Musings. Checked Facebook too. Wrote this post and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours on GenSmarts, 1.0 hour on CVGS programs, and 4.5 hours writing eight blog posts.