It was a full genealogy day without much blogging and without any research. Fun, too!
* Up early, read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - OATLEY posted. Got cleaned up and left at 8 a.m.
* Got to Mission Valley Crowne Plaza Hotel for the SDGS Seminar at 8:20 a.m., checked in at the SDGS desk, and found a seat in the conference room. Talked to Jean Hibben and several others for awhile. Checked out the books on sale and the candy bars too.
* Jean did four talks - two in the morning, followed by the luncheon with a short business meeting led by SDGS President Marna Clemmons, and two in the afternoon. The program ended at about 3:45 p.m. While I was away, the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What's Your Superpower? post was published.
* Rushed home and found Tami and the girls were here, so played with the girls until dinner time. We went to Mr. V's for spaghetti - the girls scarfed it - nice to see them eat so much. Back home for dessert and baths - they girls had to share my Dove bar for dessert, and they had their own sherbet too. Spoil them good, I always say! They left after baths.
* Watched the end of the football game while Linda was on the computer. Online at 9 p.m. to read email, blogs, Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the Best of post for Sunday. Then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour writing blog posts, and 8.0 hours at SDGS seminar and lunch.
Sunday will be busy - have the SDGS seminar summary to do, publish the CVGS newsletter and go to a funeral at church after the service. Plus football.