Not much of a genealogy day - some writing on deadline, a little blogging, no research, a trip to the copy shop, church, a memorial service, some football and some TV.
* After I wrote last night's post, I wrote Blogger Day at Ancestry.com 2010. Hopefully, the attendees will write about what they learned.
* Up early, got email and blogs read, printed off CVGS newsletter, but had to leave for church at 7:30. Went to early service, helped Linda with memorial service setup, and left at 10 a.m. for the UPS Store. Closed until 11. Arrgghhh.
* Went home, watched bit of Ravens/Patriots game, added some items to the Best of post, and went to UPS Store at 11 a.m. Ran off the CVGS newsletter, labelled, stamped, folded and taped and then mailed in 30 minutes.
* Back to church for Memorial Service, then lunch afterwards. Home by 1 p.m., watched end of Ravens/Patriots game, and tweeted about Best of the Genea-Blogs post.
* Went in to watch Cards/Packers football game, read paper, took an ice nap, came back to computer at 3 p.m.
* Wrote draft of SDGS seminar summary. Went back to watch end of game, 51-45 Cards. Back to computer to read everything, sent CVGS newsletter to email list, went in for dinner at 5:45, then watch news.
* Back on computer at 7 p.m., edited the seminar summary and sent to editor. Wrote two posts for Monday because have early appointment to help Ruth and Kurt, former neighbors in a home now.
* Went in at 9 p.m. to watch Desperate Housewives, but daughter called to talk. We did, and watched rest of DH. Have missed about 10 episodes so lots has happened. Back to computer at 10:15, read everything, checked for details on GYR column topic, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour on CVGS newsletter, 1.5 hours on SDGS seminar summary, and 2.5 hours writing blog posts.