Finished some tasks, found some new ones, installed some hardware and made it work, and had a nice walk in the sunshine on the bay. Missed out on Ancestry.com bloggers day - wanted to go, but had too many other commitments.
* Read email, blogs and twitter, and posted Follow Friday - The Slovak Yankee, then started on Who Is Mr. Seaver? - Post 3 and it took awhile because I did more searching. It was fun, though! Brought the computer to its knees - I do too much at the same time and sometimes it crawls.
* Compacted then made a GEDCOM of my FTM16 database, and made a source report in FTM16 for later comparison to other software.
* Got cleaned up, went to Costco for lunch, then picked up George for walk on the bayfront in the sunshine, then to Best Buy to get a new router.
* Home by 1:15 p.m., read everything, then installed router and set it up. It worked first time! Cool. Gave Lori some family history info for Lucas' assignment.
* Put the FTM database into RootsMagic 4, and made a source report. Did some more searches for L.B. Seaver just for drill. Where did the time go?
* Linda wanted to go to the market, then went to Lolita's for dinner, and home by 6:15 p.m.
* Worked on CVGS newsletter for awhile, got it done after Susi's final edit, and made a black/white version for printing. Worked in Legacy making a source report, and also made a problem report. Too many problems!!! Maybe I can put it side-by-side with my FTM16 database and work down the list - over 200 pages, but most are not real problems (I hope!).
* Wrote blog posts for Saturday since I will be at SDGS seminar. Checked in on Facebook, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on CVGS newsletter, 2.0 hours working in software, and 1.0 hour doing online research.