Blogging, meeting and typing - not much else happening here at the Genealogy Cave on a nice winter day in Chula Vista - 73 F today was the high, sunny and very pleasant - was out in short sleeves again.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and posted (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Family Photographs Post 87: In the Garden and then wrote Genea-Musings Statistics for 2009 - Post 2 and set it for later in the morning.
* Got cleaned up, and wrote Who is Mr. Seaver? - Part 1 and set it for early afternoon.
* Gathered up my papers and went to McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for the CVGS Board meeting. It went long - budget time - and finally got home at 3 p.m.
* Read everything, and wrote Article Archives at NewEnglandAncestors.org and set it for later. Checked in on Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, take my nap, put out the trash, and eat dinner.
* Back online at 7 p.m., read everything, copied an article for the CVGS Board to read and emailed it, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Got everything in I have on hand - and space reserved for other stuff. Need to do the list of databases tomorrow. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 3.0 hours at CVGS Board meeting, and 2.5 hours working on CVGS Newsletter.