Pretty much a genealogy day, even got some database work done.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and How Many People are in Ancestry.com Member Trees? posted (written last night). Had comment that the numbers are in the Card Catalog now... wonder what happened?
* Researched and wrote Tamura Jones' GeneAwards 2009, then got cleaned up.
* Revised my Winter 2009 column and sent it back to the editor. Researched and wrote Genea-Musings Statistics for 2009 - Post 1 and set it for mid-afternoon. Had lunch at home.
* Read everything, attacked my email list and my Ancestry Inbox list and answered maybe 10 questions. Sent out several genealogy reports to correspondents. That led to working in the database for awhile fixing names, places and sources in the Vaux lines.
* Checked on Twitter and Facebook, and did some research to respond to Facebook Inbox questions.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read paper, watch TV, have nap, eat dinner, etc. Back online at 7 p.m. to read everything, check on Facebook, and research/write Does Ancestry World Tree = WorldConnect Project?
* Daughter Lori is on Facebook now, had chat with her. Back in database, corrected some census sources for Vaux - added data too for about 10 families. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.5 hours doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on column revision, 1.0 hour on Twitter/Facebook, and 2.5 hours in database working on data and sources.