Managed some blogging and a trip to the library, but made no real progress on databases, presentations or columns.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before posting Genealogy Software Reviews - and Awards. Gathered up stuff to take to the library.
* Was already to go when saw Anne's tweet about Ancestry.com adds Wild Card Search Flexibility and then had lunch before leaving at 11:30 a.m. for the CV library.
* Worked on two different queries at the library - first in the San Diego Union index and then in the San Diego City Directories in the Local History Room. Was home by 1:45 p.m.
* Read everything, and wrote Teachable Moments in "Doing a Reasonably Exhaustive Search." Answered several emails, including one of the queries. Checked Twitter and Facebook too, and posted some jokes to Randy's Busy Life.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch news, read the paper, and football game. Ron came before 6 p.m. for dinner, then we watched football game to the end.
* Back on the computer at 8:45 p.m., read everything and did some research and screen shots and wrote post for tomorrow morning. Then checked Facebook, answered some notes there, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hour doing CVGS queries, 1.0 hour in Ancestry.com and 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook.