The grandgirls are still here and require constant attention by one of us. We trade off! Their mom and dad have the flu and may face flooding in Victorville, and the other daughter has been housebound with two little boys and without power for two days in Santa Cruz.
* Read email and blogs before Audrey got up at 8 a.m. Exploring FamilyLink.com posted about then. Got Audrey fed and changed and dressed by the time Linda got home at 10 a.m. She took the girls to Plaza Bonita for shopping, play and lunch.
* Did some online checking of Ancestry, then gathered papers for the CVGS Computer Group at 12 noon. Went off to McDonald's for lunch, then to the library by 11:45 a.m. and set up the projector in the computer lab.
* CVGS Computer Group went from 12 noon to 1:30. Went to Gary's house to pick up projector for Thursday talk. Home by 2:15 p.m., and girls down for naps. Read everything and went in to take a nap. Audrey woke up then, of course. "Genealogy Blogging" talk at Escondido on Saturday, 23 January posted.
* Watched girls until dinner time, and major tantrums over food and not being able to watch TV while eating. They eventually ate, and did watch TV. We lost for the sake of harmony - not our kids, grandparents can spoil them! Got them bathed and dressed and down for bed by 8 p.m.
* Finally on computer, reviewed "Genealogy - Be An Ancestry Detective" talk for Thursday, copied to flash drive and laptop, printed out handout, all ready to go.
* Read everything, wrote two posts for Thursday since my time online will be limited until after 8 p.m. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours on CVGS meeting, 1.0 hour on presentation, and 1.5 hours writing blog posts.