It started out slow, sped up at noon, and ground to a halt at 3 p.m., at least until 8 p.m. As I mentioned yesterday, things happen that change your priorities. My hope was that today I would be able to blog normally, finish my two presentations and the handouts, and even do some database work. Nope!
* Lolo played on the computer until 9:15 a.m., and finally got online to read everything and post Learning about Genlighten.com. Then the phone call came that changed the day a bit.
* Linda got home from swimming, and talked to Tami who thinks she is going to be sick like her hubby is with the flu. So Linda offered to drive to Temecula to pick up Audrey for the week so that Tami and James can recover. Linda and Lolo left at 11 a.m. and returned at 3 pm., and it rained up and back. A terrible day to travel. Audrey was happy to see me, trough!
* While they were gone, I updated my Genealogy Blogging presentation for Saturday, made the handout, and worked a bit on the Ancestor Detective talk for Thursday morning.
* When they got back, played with the girls and put Audrey down for a nap, then took one myself while Lolo watched TV. We went to Rubio's for dinner at 5:15, and home by 6:15. Got dessert for the girls, played a bit, got them bathed and dressed, and Audrey down at 7:30 and Lolo at 8:30.
* Able to read everything, check Facebook, and write two blog posts for Wednesday anticipating that my time online will be limited in the morning and afternoon. Will try to work a day ahead while they are here, and put everything else on the shelf.
Genealogy today was 6.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 2.5 hours working on presentations.