Really not much of a genealogy day, except for the morning and late night!
* Read everything, noted that Surname Saturday - SPANGLER posted, then got cleaned up , gathered the laptop and my toys, and took off for the CGSSD meeting at UCSD.
* Played online for the first hour at CGSSD meeting on New Web Sites - they weren't for me, but that was OK. Genealogy Site Traffic Trends - the other FamilyLink Sites posted while I was there.
* Gena Ortega talked on Genealogy and Social Networks, covering Facebook, GenealogyWise, Twitter and Second Life. Gena is so enthusiastic and knowledgeable - another good presentation with lots of questions from the audience.
* Went off to lunch with Pam, Gene and Chris at TGIFridays, got home by 1:45. Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Remember When? posted while I was at lunch.
* Football was on, but I slept for an hour in my chair after the big lunch and drive home. Watched until 3:45, came in and checked email, and we took off for a going-away party for a friend.
* Enjoyed going-away party, left for Oggi's for dinner and watched first half of Colts/Ravens game there. Home at halftime, and watched until 8:15. If Bolts beat Jets on Sunday, then they go to Colts next Sunday.
* Back online - read everything, checked Facebook, wrote "Best of" post for Sunday, then wrote this post. Done for the night!
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour read blogs, 1.0 hour writing blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, and 3.0 hours at CGSSD meeting.