Another stay-at-home day - saving gas and lunch money for our vacation trip in March. And our conference trips in April and June. And our grandparent trips in almost every month!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted New "Digging for Answers" Column available. Wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Lyle's Marine Muster Roll and set it for later. Went in and got cleaned up.
* Wrote Genealogy Site Traffic Trends - Footnote.com and set it for early afternoon, then went to the Genealogy Cafe and wrote January 2010 Newsletter is Online , New or Updated Genealogy Databases - January 2010 and CVGS Research Group Summary - 13 January 2010 . Tired of blogging - so had lunch.
* Checked in on online databases, answered some email, read everything, and decided to work on notes in my database. Found that cousin Cheryl had a new database online that is very well sourced and comprehensive, so compared my names, dates, places, notes and sources with hers and came up wanting. Did more sourcing, and added notes to some of our common ancestors.
* Checked email at 4 p.m. and saw WDYTYA is finally on the NBC schedule, so wrote WDYTYA may actually air! - mark March 5 on your calendar.
* Was tired, so went in at 5 p.m. to watch Haiti news - depressing... read paper, ate dinner, back to computer at 7 p.m.
* Started in on updating the Genealogy blogging presentation - got quite a bit into it - about 90% done now. Need to critically review and adjust the flow of it. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote this post and will check blog stats afterward.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.5 hours working in database, 2.5 hours working on presentation, and 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook.