Another pretty full genealogy day, including a trip to the library for a CVGS meeting. Still haven't ventured off to the FHC like I really want to do. But first things first.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and posted Footnote.com Membership Special then wrote Genealogy Site Traffic Trends - FamilySearch.org and set it for later in the morning. Got cleaned up.
* Printed off some things for the CVGS Research Group meeting. Put the Who Is Mr. Seaver? posts into a MSWord document. Left at 11 a.m. to get gas, go to the bank, have lunch at McDonaldss, and got to the library at 11:50 a.m.
* Hosted CVGS Research Group - had 9 there, good discussion, worked on a member problem, told them about my Seaver research. Was home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read everything, answered some emails, sent Lori another family history form for Lucas's school, wrote SDGS Saturday Seminar - Post 3: The Afternoon Delights, checked in on Facebook, and went in to have dinner, watch TV, read paper, put out trash, water front plants, etc.
* Back on computer at 6:30 p.m., read everything, wrote Gena's back at CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 16 January and then modified all of the links on Genea-Musings - updated the genealogy link list, updated the genealogy blog list, etc.
* Started work on the Genealogy Blogging talk for 23 January - got previous version and edited stuff out so I can add new screen shots, plus the "why," "what," and "how to" sections. Got it maybe 40% completed before the saved web page loads brought IE to a halt. Had to X out and start it again - twice. Later.
* Wrote this post, will go check Facebook and Twitter again, then read my book.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 3.0 hours on CVGS things, 1.5 hours on blog template, and 1.0 hours on blogging presentation.