Finished one task, still have the two presentations to put together for next week. Yikes. Will get started on Tuesday.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and 10 Genealogy Things That Make Me Happy posted early. Wrote SDGS Saturday Seminar - Post 1: "Our Sainted Mother" and set it for mid-morning. Got cleaned up.
* Left at 9:20 to pick up Ruth and Kurt, got them to their home by 10 a.m. for an appointment, and came home to do more writing. Got my Graveyard Rabbit column written! Took them home at 12 noon, then went to library for an hour. Was home by 1:15 p.m.
* Checked out Ancestry's City Directory collection, so gathered some screen shots and wrote Using Ancestry.com's City Directory Collection.
* Linda wanted computer, so went in at 3:15 p.m. to read paper, take nap, and watch TV. Succeeded wonderfully. Awake at 4:30 and we ate dinner early.
* Back online at 5:30 p.m. and saw Susi's post about the Wright mystery. Did some census research gathering facts, and posted response to her blog post. The search is stuck because of the pre-1850 census problems. Need other records which may or may not be available.
* Answered some emails and looked in more databases for Wright stuff. Added some Seaver data to the database from a correspondent. Wrote post for tomorrow morning. Wrote this post. Feel like I wasted a good part of the day!
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 2.0 hour doing online research, 1.0 hour at library for CVGS Table Talk, and 1.0 hour on Graveyard Rabbit column.