Two more days, and I got another major project done! Cool - now two talks to finish up by 21 January!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and posted My Favorite Online Genealogy Newsletters. Researched and wrote Ancestry.com New Databases for 2010 and set it for late morning. Got cleaned up but stayed home.
* Finished up my proofreading of the FORUM magazine - sent it off to Sandra. Worked for quite awhile looking at different wiki platforms. Worked in WeRelate the longest to get more familiar with navigation and features. Had lunch at home.
* Started FORUM column for Spring 2010 issue - deadline is 31 December. Got it pretty much completed - need final edit and link check before sending to editor. Took awhile!
* Uploaded GEDCOM to AppleTree, and captured some screens for future blog post. Checked Facebook.
* Went in to have dinner, read paper, watch TV. Still don't have TV right. Got email from Cox with a PDF that explains how to set it up. Did what it said and voila, our HD TV now gets HD in all of its beauty - full screen too, that's what was the problem.
* Read everything, wrote Pictures of Annie Moore! and then captured some WeRelate screens for future blog posts. Wrote blog post on meeting 2009 goals and objectives for Wednesday morning. Spent time checking out the LatLon.com site - cool! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 4.5 hours working on FORUM column, 2.0 hours on WeRelate and AppleTree, and 1.0 hour on Twitter/Facebook.