Three more days in 2009 - and I still have projects to finish! Time waits for no genealogist!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then researched and wrote Mystery Monday - Finding Jane and Elijah in the 1860 Census after my search last night. Wrote "Playing with DNA" Article and set it for later in the morning.
* Modified my FORUM column for the Winter 2009 issue to add links and modify text about Facebook due to changes on Facebook. Sent it off to editor.
* Had lunch, then went to Chula Vista library to do queries. Closed - until 4 January! Oh well. Home by 1 p.m.
* Spent two hours going page-by-page on Ancestry in 1880 census in San Francisco looking for 19th Street - didn't find many, and not the McKnews, although they were almost certainly there.
* Researched and wrote A Mayflower (1620) Research Article Index.
* Went in to install HD on our digital TV in the family room. some frustrations, but not bad. It almost works perfectly - some remote buttons don't work and I don't see the 1080 dpi on the cable box. Will call Cox on Tuesday. Need to install digital on the bedroom TV tomorrow.
* Read the paper, had dinner, watched football, came in at 7 p.m. to read everything, wrote a post for Tuesday morning.
* Proofed most of the Winter 2009 FORUM magazine for Sandra. Got late, so wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 2.5 hours searching Ancestry in 1880 census for McKnews, and 2.5 hours on FORUM column and proofing.