One more day left in 2009 - better get my Goals for 2010 together. But first, I wanted to summarize 2009.
* After reading email, reading blogs and Twitter, posted Grading my Progress on 2009 Goals and Objectives (written last night). Researched and wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday -- Honeymoon Couple and set it for later in the day.
* Got cleaned up, and researched and wrote Top Ten Genealogy Moments in 2009, and set it for early afternoon. The earthquake hit (5.8 centered near Mexicali) and tweeted that at 10:50 a.m. - light shaking here lasted 10 to 15 seconds.
* Had lunch at home, went off to the bank and library, back home worked on the bedroom TV settings - got it right on first try - no swearing, either! Linda's can now watch her favorite channels lying in bed. Put stuff back on top of family room TV cabinet, and stowed handbooks in appropriate places.
* Back on computer at 2 p.m., tweeted the Top Ten post. Worked in the database adding sources for awhile. Found some ancestors poorly defined, so Googled two of them (Henry Ambrose and William Worcester) and found decent ancestral information that looks right. Added the information to the database with the source cited.
* We went to dinner at Oggi's at 5 p.m. - watched Holiday Bowl game there. Home by 6:30 and watched more of the game, but boring.
* Back on computer at 7, read everything, checked Facebook, researched and wrote Find Latitude and Longitude of Any Place. Worked more in database adding sources to Seaver data and deleting duplicate Facts (caused by merging two databases). Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 3.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, and 3.0 hours working in database adding sources and deleting duplicate Facts.