Didn't do any research today, but did a lot of genealogy oriented work. Did some shopping too - Linda's birthday is Thursday. We're going to Disneyland on Thursday to celebrate, and she gets $70 in free money to spend in the shops. I hope they have something nice! We'll bring the grand-girls home with us for two nights with Michelle and then to us on Saturday for the weekend.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter. Advent Calendar: Day 23 - Holiday Food posted early in the morning. Got cleaned up and dressed, and (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Family Photographs: Post 82 - Seaver Christmas Tree posted as well.
* Wrote Are There Errors in the Social Security Death Index? and set it for early afternoon. before my phone conversation with the Ancestry Search people. Talked with them for an hour, then gathered my CVGS stuff and had lunch at McDonalds.
* To the library by noon, attended the CVGS Board meeting until after 2 p.m. Stopped at Costco on the way home and bought 20 red roses for Linda's birthday - only $14.
* Home by 3 p.m., read everything, checked in on Twitter and Facebook, and checked some things on Ancestry.com. Was having so much fun that 5 p.m. came and went in to watch TV, read the paper, have dinner, take out the trash, and wash the dishes.
* Back online at 7:30 p.m., and worked on CVGS newsletter for awhile - all done except for everybody else's material - hopefully here by Friday! Wrote two posts for Thursday, and then this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours at CVGS Board meeting, 2.0 hours on CVGS Newsletter, 1.5 hours on Ancestry Search, and 2.0 hours writing blog posts.