It was a genealogy day, but with no research...so does that count?
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and noted that Advent Calendar - Day 9: Christmas at School posted on schedule. Before I knew it, Blog Caroling - "Angels We Have Heard on High" posted also. Love it when I don't have to write on deadline.
* Wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Too Much Eggnog? and set it for later in the morning. Got cleaned up and ready to go out.
* Left at 10 a.m. to go to Costco to get veggie platter and then to Walmart to get Santa hat - I wanted one to go with my Santa shirt. Got to library right at 11 a.m. and the tables were already set up. Took my stuff in, and enjoyed talking to folks. Nice not being the leader...get to hobnob with folks and have no stress. Holiday Luncheon was fun!
* Home by 2:30 p.m., read everything, wrote an email, checked Facebook, wondered what to blog about, and eyes were drooping so went in and took a nap in my chair - first one in weeks I think - too much food? Probably. Wrapped boys Christmas gifts, watched TV, ate dinner, avoided doing anything strenuous.
* Back online at 7 p.m., read everything, wrote CVGS Holiday Luncheon Highlights and tweeted it. Did a little online research, but had no success. Copied pictures from camera to computer. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, 3.5 hours at CVGS luncheon, 1.0 hour doing online research.