Pretty much genealogy all day except for my good deed and dinner. But what did I accomplish?
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote Mundia.com on Facebook in a hurry.
* Got cleaned up and left at 8:40 a.m. to pick up Ruth and take her for her blood test. The lab moved so it was a hassle because of the wheelchair, in and out of the car four times, etc. Was home by 10:30, though.
* Found Father Jack's obituary, and wrote my own tribute to him in Father Jack Pejza - Rest in Peace, my Friend. Found his online database on ancestry.com, so it will last forever (?). Emailed some DX friends about him.
* Had lunch, checked email, researched and wrote Advent Calendar - Day 10: The Holiday Happenings - the only really new post this year.
* Worked in the database correcting and adding sources for awhile - kind of random, really. Did some Googling of couples for whom I don't have much narrative material, found some but not much. Probably should go through my notebooks again to add notes and sources.
* Checked in on Facebook and tried to work in We're Related but it's gone! Goes right over to FamilyLink, where I'm the only person in my file now - had about 12 people in the We're Related file before.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read paper, watch TV, eat dinner, and do the wash. Back online at 7 p.m. and found Laura's Ancestry database and entered data into my database for awhile. Got curious about Mark P's other find in November - the parents of Sarah Kinnan, and found lots on WorldConnect for the line - if it's right. Several Mayflower folks in early generations. Cool - more work!
* Wrote up the first draft of my goals for 2010 - need to present them tomorrow at CVGS luncheon. Wrote this post. Need to wrap gift later tonight.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour in Ancestry.com, 1.0 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 1.5 hours searching for ancestral couples, and 2.0 hours in my database adding and editing data and sources.