The blogging fool rode high today - 20 posts written, er, prepared for today and the future.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter. Advent Calendar - Day 11: Fruitcake - Friend or Foe? posted before I got up this morning. TGF list had two useful posts - wrote about OurTimeLines.com works great! and Madness Monday -- "God, Love and Lust..." Fascinating Article.
* Got cleaned up, and started on Advent Calendar posts through 24 December. Then wrote more for the days we'll be offline. Most of them from last year or year before. Nobody remembers - right?
* Had lunch, left at 11:45 a.m. for post office to drop Family Journals in mail, then to library for Table Talk. Left at 1 p.m., home by 1:30.
* Read everything, wrote CVGS Holiday Luncheon on Wednesday, 16 December and posted it to Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog too. Continued to write blog posts for next two weeks.
* Wrote Dear Genea-Santa Redux for Carnival of Genealogy, and then checked Facebook for awhile. Went in at 5 p.m. to read paper, watch TV, and we had dinner at the table.
* Watched MNFootball for awhile, back online at 6:30, added some data came via email on Seaver lines, then worked on sources for awhile.
* Researched and wrote More Info about Mundia.com and then tweeted about it. Checked back on Facebook too. Finally, wrote this post. Six newly written posts, and about 15 copy/paste posts put up today.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 1.0 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour at CVGS, 0.5 hour on Ancestry/Mundia, 1.0 hour in database, and 6.0 hours writing blog posts.