Not much of a genealogy day, although got one project completed! Chargers won, all's right in the football world.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before church - had to go early to chair my committee meeting.
Advent Calendar - Day 12: Holiday Travel posted before I got up. Got word at church that Father Jack Pejza passed away on Saturday coming off the Holland America cruise ship here in San Diego. A loss - what a wonderful man and priest.
* Home by 11:30 a.m., plunged into Best of the Genea-Blogs post and got it up before 12:30 p.m. Went in to watch Denver lose to Indy and Saints squeak by Falcons. Watched Chargers-Cowboys game - a good one. Bolts won 20-17.
* Linda left at 4:45 for her Deacons meeting and dinner, so cooked (yes, Genea-Santa can cook if he needs to) scrambled eggs and leftover veggies for dinner, topped off by the Dove bar.
* Worked up some Mundia screen shots, checked Facebook, and wrote Family Trees on Mundia.com. It still works slow.
* Went in to watch Giants-Eagles game, and collated my Family Journal, got them into the envelopes, stamped, stickered and sealed the envelopes, and they're good to go tomorrow. Another project finished. Now need to email the Christmas letter to online friends. Watched to the end of game, then Chargers highlights too.
* Linda came home and had lots to share. Came in and read everything, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour working more in Mundia, and 0.5 hour putting the envelopes together.