On the 13th day of Christmas, we shopped! Got a good head start on Linda's gifts, and some of mine too. No secrets after 40 years? Wrong!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter. Advent Calendar - Day 13: Charitable/Volunteer Work and Surname Saturday - KEMP posted this morning, having been written on Friday.
* Wrote How can I preserve my family memories? and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Another Wish List before getting cleaned up and heading out for Costco.
* Scouted out the TV, portable hard drives and flash drives before Linda got there. We got quite a bit done for each other, and several others, and had a hot dog and churro before heading home.
* Home by 1 p.m., read everything, tweeted about SNGF, and settled in to print out the back pages of the Family Journal. Tried to answer the pending messages on Ancestry.com and some email messages from several months ago. Then worked on sources in my database for awhile.
* Checked email and saw that Mundia.com had been discovered this morning and I missed it because of shopping... did some testing and searching on the site, and then took Linda out to dinner.
* Went to Oggi's in Otay Ranch for dinner, were home by 6:30 p.m., and worked more on Mundia. Had to do some work for Linda, then back to Mundia and wrote A First Look at Mundia.com. Then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 1.0 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour in the database, 1.0 hour answering Ancestry messages, and 1.5 hours working on Mundia.com.