Only 13 more shopping days until Christmas. Linda informed me we have to finish shopping on Saturday. Blogging may be light! ;)
* Read email, blogs and Twitter. Advent Calendar - Day 14: Other Traditions posted early in the morning. Wrote Follow Friday - Geneablogie!, New and Updated Genealogy Databases - November/December 2009 , and Chula Vista Genealogical Society Activities (set for later in the morning).
* Got cleaned up and went off at 9:15 a.m. to pick up Ruth and Kurt and take them to the doctor in Chula Vista in the rain. Then to the pharmacy, and then to their rest home, where we had lunch. Was home by 1:30 p.m. My good deed for the day!
* Linda came home, helped her unpack, put stuff away. Read everything, found MA VRs in LDS Record Search, added some data to database, then added/corrected sources in database for awhile. Did a bit of research for a colleague. Researched and wrote Massachusetts Marriage Records on FamilySearch Record Search.
* Came in at 5 p.m. and watched TV, read paper, and we had soup and crackers for dinner.
* Back to work at 6:30 p.m. Checked Facebook. Proofed the Family Journal one last time - added some color and minor edits. Printed out the odd numbered pages - 26 copies. Will do even pages (back sides) tomorrow. New printer works fast, but uses lots of ink, even for non-bold pages.
* Checked Fitchburg newspapers for Shaw data, and found some useful items. Checked USGenWeb site for Windham County CT data - really messed up now, broken links, no links to useful data, etc. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hour on Facebook/Twitter, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working in database on sources, 1.5 hour doing online research, 1.5 hours working on Family Journal.