The girls are still here and really dominated the day today. Got very little done on genealogy except get ready for my talk on Thursday.
* While the girls were having waffles and strawberries, read email, blogs and Twitter. (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Family Photographs: Post 80 -- The Birdbath and CGSSD Meeting on Saturday, 21 November posted as scheduled.
* Wrote San Diego Genealogists - come to "Genealogy - Be An Ancestry Detective" and scheduled it for early afternoon. Had lunch, and went off to the library at 11:30.
* Led the CVGS Computer Group meeting with Gary. Home by 2 p.m. after stops at the bank and the grocery store.
* Linda and girls got home same time I did and girls went down for a nap, and after reading everything I did too (we had a 3:45 a.m. wakeup with Audrey last night - I finally got back to sleep at 5 a.m.). After the nap, checked out new RootsMagic for awhile but Audrey woke up at 3:30 and Linda left at 4.
* Linda home at 5:45 p.m. and we went to Mr Vs for spaghetti and meatballs. Audrey ate only olives and bread, Lolo did great with spaghetti and Italian sandwich. Home for baths and dessert, then bedtime. Audrey great, Lolo still up at 10:30 tonight.
* Finally got back online and read everything. Wrote a RootsMagic post for Thursday morning. Did a final edit on my presentation, copied to the flash drives for transfer to the laptop, and oops the 16 mb drive wasn't recognized by the laptop. Several times. Tried the other flash drive and no problem, so presentation is on the laptop now. Need to get a new big flash drive I guess.
* To make matters worse, the GooglePages site I have for my handouts in PDF format was changed to the improved Google Sites, so the URL on my handout, printed yesterday, is wrong! Fortunately, I created a TinyURL for it and I was able to jury-rig the new site so that the folks can find the handout.
* Wrote this post and I'm off to bed.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 1.0 hour working on presentation, 1.5 hours at CVGS meeting, 1.0 hour working on website, and 0.5 hour looking at RootsMagic again.