Well, another day balanced between real life and genealogy...earned some money too! The girls are really cute and smart and fun.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before the girls awoke at 7:30. RootsMagic Essentials Software Available posted this morning - wrote it last night but seems like it posted yesterday!
* Got the girls fed and entertained, Lolo played Nick Jr games for an hour while I chased Audrey around and had fun. Linda got home at 10:15 and I quickly wrote and posted A Labor of Love - the Carnival of Genealogy.
* Gathered my laptop case chock full of handouts, and went to lunch with my retirement group. Left there at 12:25 for Pacific Beach, got set up easily for my 1:30 presentation. Able to answer some questions beforehand from attendees.
* Gave my Genealogy - Be An Ancestry Detective presentation to about 70 people. The audience was attentive and encouraging, had many questions about specific problems - and lots of good feedback they said. Cool. Was home by 4 p.m.
* We went to an early dinner at Subway, home by 5 p.m., had dessert (girls love Linda's sherbet and my Rocky Road ice cream), and got the girls bathed and dressed for bed by 6 p.m. Read everything, wrote New "Digging for Answers" column in Online Graveyard Rabbit Journal in a hurry, and got Audrey down by 7 p.m.
* Printed off the case study for the TGSG chat tonight, read it hurriedly, participated in chat until almost 8 p.m. An interesting case study tonight - Thomas Jones's NGSQ 94:287 (December 2006).
* Read email, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and vegged out. Tried to put Lolo to bed but she's fighting it. Wrote Follow Friday for Friday morning. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 2.5 hours at PB Library presentation, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour on TGSG chat, and that's about it!