Not much of a genealogy day, since Lauren and Audrey were here all day, but I did manage to get some time in to meet deadlines.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before Audrey got up. The Checking on Ancestry.com's Name Authority post published while having breakfast.
* Once Audrey was up at 8 a.m., I pretty much entertained both of them until Linda got home at 11:15 from swimming. We had lunch and put the girls down for naps after 12 noon.
* While they napped, I wrote three posts for the reconstituted Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog, and wrote Fall 2009 Issue of the FGS FORUM Magazine.
* The girls got up at 2:30 and we left for the Zoo before 3 p.m. Linda couldn't walk it with the Skyride not working, so she stayed near the exit and watched people and I took Audrey and Lauren in the stroller down Tiger River (got nice views of the tiger up close, the hippos in their pool up close, and the two Giant Pandas). We left the Zoo at 5 and had dinner at Rubio's in Mission Valley. Home by 6:30 p.m. after bad traffic.
* We got girls bathed, fed dessert, in jammies, read to, and put to bed. Worked on my 90-minute "Genealogy -- Be an Ancestry Detective" speech that I'm giving on Thursday at Pacific Beach library. This is a repeat so had minor changes to talk and to handout. Printed off the handouts.
* Wrote post for Wednesday morning, then wrote this post. Enough for tonight. Need to make sure the laptop is updated now, and Thursday presentation material is on it and the two flash drives.
Genealogy today was 5.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour working on presentation, and 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook.