Finally a full day of genealogy! Yes!!! Felt OK after a good night's sleep too, but back got sore tonight after hunching over my smoking keyboard all day.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then wrote San Francisco Funeral Home Records.
* Found the Ohio Death Records on the FamilySearch Record Search list and started in on the Seaver surname folks. Got two pages done by lunch time - only 30 names, and not all were in my database, but transcribed and sourced the ones that were. Filled in lots of birth and death dates and places, plus some spouses names. Have 62 more pages - over 800 more items, to do.
* Almost missed lunch having so much fun! Wrote Lemon Grove Researchers Group Brick Wall Ancestors. Added more Seaver Ohio Death Records to database.
* Signed up for the ourFamily*ology site and uploaded GEDCOM file. Saved some screens. Works well, but slow...and then it times out. FAIL for now. Wrote Checking out OurFamily*ology about experiences.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front plants, and didn't take a nap.
* Back online at 7 p.m. - checked out Dick's GenQueries site, then worked in the database resolving my shorthand sources into real sources for one branch of my Seaver database.
* Read everything, checked in on Facebook, then wrote post for Wednesday morning, then wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 0.5 hour looking at GenQueries, 3.0 hours writing blog posts, 3.5 hours in Ohio Deaths, 1.0 hours on ourFamily*ology site, and 1.5 hours working on Seaver sources.