Not much of a genealogy day - too much else needed to be done.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted More on Footnote.com Databases and Pages. Wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Family Photographs: Post 78 - Sons and Proud Fathers and Take a look at Dick Eastman's GenQueries site and scheduled them for later in the day while I was busy.
* Got cleaned up, and went off to my doctor's appointment at 10:50 a.m. Routine stuff, needed prescription renewal, and got weight lecture and an appointment for that sigmoid-thingy...then went to the lab for blood test. Ate lunch in the car - the oreo cookie fillings melted in the sun...what a gooey, yummy mess!
* Got to the library after 12 noon for the CVGS board meeting. Was home by 2:30 p.m.
* Read everything, pondered what to post, and didn't ... gathered up the financial stuff and we left at 3:30 for the financial advisor.
* Had a 2.5 hour meeting to sort out insurance policies, investment accounts and the like. Decided to come home and eat leftovers and watch the World Series.
* Game over at 9 p.m. - came in and read everything, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Ned to read my ProGen assignment now.
Genealogy today was 5.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, and 2.0 hours in CVGS meeting.