Today is the 118th anniversary of my grandfather's birth in 1891. How I wish I had talked more with him about his family life. He would be proud of me, I think. I hope so!
* Read my email, blogs and Twitter and the Finding Potential Y-DNA Matches - Post 1: GeneTree blog posted. Wrote the Using Quick Links to Navigate Ancestry.com and Reduce AFL post and scheduled it for the early afternoon.
* Got cleaned up, left at 9:10 a.m. for the OASIS class in Mission Valley. Had 6 signed up, only 5 showed up, but it was a pretty good class. Left at 12:30, ate at McDonalds, stopped at the library to do a query lookup and was home by 1:45 p.m.
* Read everything, but exhausted. Messed around, finally figured that I needed a nap, so went in and watched TV and took the nap.
* Came back at 3:15 and worked a bit on two of the Lemon Grove group queries posted on their blog. Still felt exhausted.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the World Series, we ate dinner, and I switched between baseball and football all evening. Still feel cruddy - took my Tylenol 4-in-one stuff to kill the headache and achy feeling, but then had upset stomach too. Drat. Don't have time to be sick. Sure don't feel like doing anything constructive!
* Came in at 9:30 to read everything and write this post. Going to bed early!
* Backed up the genealogy files last night to the external hard drive. Need to sync files with the laptop soon.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter and Facebook, 1.0 hour writing blog posts, 3.0 hours at OASIS Class, 0.5 hour working on query at library, and 1.0 hour writing comments on the Lemon Grove queries.