A Saturday with no place to go, and it rained for the first time in 164 days in San Diego, so what did I do all day? Yep - genealogy and football watching.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and Finding Sarah Martin's Parents - Mark Putman did it! posted before I had breakfast.
* Researched and wrote the SNGF post for later in the day, and Surname Saturday -WHITE
* Started entering Rolfe and Martin data into the database from the Rolfe book and the Martin WorldConnect database. Lots of other surnames too. Almost missed lunch I was having so much fun!
* Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Famous Look-Alikes posted in the early afternoon, but forgot to tweet it until an hour later. Worked on balancing checkbooks for two hours!
* Used WorldConnect to find databases with Dunham, Ayers and Smalley families from Middlesex County NJ. Found decent data - need to check the referenced books and articles. Lots of work here!! What, 5 p.m.? Time sure flies when you're having fun!
* Went in and watched Utah/BYU, then Stanford/Notre Dame and then SDSU/UNLV games. Dinner at 6:30, and stayed till the end of SDSU game - lost 28-24 in last minute. Drat!
* Back online at 9 p.m., read everything, went looking for Mulford surname and found quite a bit, but nothing that puts Marie Mulford in a family in NJ! Or even in NY! A dead-end female, I think. Wrote this post and will check Facebook before retiring.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.0 hour writing blog posts, and 5.5 hours working in database and doing online research for Martin/Rolfe family lines.