On the seventh day, some genea-bloggers rest...and others don't. I tend to during football season! If the Chargers are winning. Which they are, so I did.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, and got half of the Best of post written before church. We were home by 11:40. Finished off the Best of the Genea-Blogs post and tweeted it.
* Went in at 12:30 to eat lunch and get ready for Chargers game, even snuck in a 10 minute catnap while watching Skins/Iggles game. Chargers won 43-14 over Chiefs...a good game for me - no stress...keeps my heart rate down in the 80s.
* Came in to read everything at 4:30, wrote up draft of the Christmas letter for Linda's review, and draft of the mailing list. Went back out to dinner at 5:30 and watched Steelers/Ravens game for awhile.
* Mark sent a link to NJ Archives Will Abstracts so perused them for awhile - copied and pasted some into the database. Lots more of that to do once I have the collateral lines in the database. Checked in on Facebook too.
* Back out at 8:30 to watch end of Steelers/Ravens, and then Chargers Highlights. Back in at 9:30 to read everything, answer email and write this post.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blog posts, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 1.5 hours writing blog posts, and 1.5 hours checking out NJ Archives stuff.