Boy, it sure seemed like nobody has been reading blogs the last two days - turkey and shopping are a deadly time spender, I guess. Another almost great genealogy day today...with some great news in the evening!
* Read email, blogs and Twitter before posting Follow Friday - The ProGenealogists(R) Blog, Black Friday Sale at JMK Gifts! and Funny and creative coffins.
* Wrote "Heirloom Discovery Day" Program Highlights - 11/25 and Some Heirloom Photos from Georgie Stillman program.
* Being all blogged out, I spent some time working on the Martin/Rolfe problem before going off to get a haircut and visit the bank. Was home by 12:30 p.m.
* Wrote ProGen Group Christmas Elf Dance, which tired me out so I went in to take a nap.
* Back online at 3 p.m., worked on the Martin/Rolfe puzzle until 5 p.m. Looked for LDS FHLC entries for Middlesex County NJ and Tompkins County NY.
* We left at 5 p.m. for Oggi's for pizza and salad for dinner. Home by 6:30 full up to the top...heartburn here we come!
* Mark sent email with Martin/Rolfe puzzle solution, so checked it out, found the Rolfe book online, and emailed Mark with the find. He already had it, and emailed back more info. Wrote post about this for Saturday. Checked Facebook.
* Created genealogy report for my White line, and wrote the Surname Saturday post for White. Wrote this post. Whew - 8 blog posts today, not a record!
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 0.5 hour on Twitter/Facebook, 4.0 hours working on Martin/Rolfe puzzle, 4.0 hours writing blog posts,